Top Ten Reasons to Contact the Belmont County Extension Office
10. To join a 4-H club or 4-H Cloverbud club.
9. To ask a question about food safety, food storage or food preservation.
8. To talk to a Master Gardener about fruit and vegetable gardening.
(Wednesdays 10 am - noon; During the growing season)
7. To schedule an educational speaker for your club or organization.l
6. To get registration materials to attend Junior Camp at 4-H Camp Piedmont (June).
5. For elementary school teachers to get information about
Science Alive 4-H school enrichment programs.
4. To bring in a soil sample for testing to evaluate levels of nitrogen,
phosphorus and potassium and receive treatment recommendations.
3. To learn about your wellness mandates in the public schools and
what you can do to get involved.
2. To learn about ATV safety.
1. To find out just about anything about almost everything!